Baico provides a comprehensive set of professional publishing knowledge and skills in a friendly and warm environment with personable staff guiding you step by step throughout the process.
The following is a list of some of the benefits of using Baico as your publisher:
- Baico takes care of the publishing’s legal and administrative issues such as: ISBN number, EAN Scan Code needed for bookstores and other retailers, Legal Deposit at the National Library and Cataloguing in Publication (optional).
- Authors retain full copyright and the right to market and sell their books.
- We will target
focus groupsand book moversin order to maximize book sales.
- Your books will be made available at:
- Baico physical bookstore
- If you require digital services then your eBook or Mobile App will be available, at a minimum, at the following storefronts:
- BlackBerry App World
- Samsung App Store
- Amazon Kindle Store
- Baico offers a competitive royalty payment. Royalties will likely increase depending on the size of the print-runs and the sales arising from these which is not usually offered by our competitors.
- Authors can purchase copies of their books from Baico at a competitive discount rate.
- Authors will receive guidance on marketing and with regard to events such as book signing and book fairs.
We are committed to publishing
We are happy to actively contribute to increasing literacy among our global family by getting books into the hands of national and international readers through our physical bookstore, online store and distribution network.
At Baico, we share the joy of reading with Canadian Authors and fellow readers, putting Authors and readers on the same page!